Ok, so background to the Challenge: The challengers are partnered with their exes to compete in challenges and ultimately win money.
The pairings and my analysis follows:
- Abram & Cara Maria: I definitely think Cara Maria lacks confidence in her abilities. Abram is just an animal when it comes to these challenges. He also has tattoos on his hands, which I think are the weirdest addition to all of his body art. I was sad to see them go because they are an intriguing couple. But they really didn't have a chance height and weight wise when the X game was revealed at the Dome.
- CT & Diem: I am totally wondering if these two will get back together. In fact I am rooting for it.. I am also hoping that'll make it far too.
- Dunbar & Paula: They have really been a non-entity this challenge, especially Dunbar. We've barely seen them out side of the interviews before they do their challenges, which have been funny.
- Johnny & Camila: I heard about this drunken event before I saw the episode. She was also speaking Portuguese at one point in time and no one knew what she was saying she was sooooo drunk. I feel bad that she had to live through this on tv. But that's also why we watch.
- Mark & Robin: Robin may be the surprise competitor in all of this, but I do not see them making it to the final.
- Rachel & Aneesa: Surprisingly are holding their own being two women. I still can't believe Rachel would stab Mark in the back though. Also, Johnny was supposedly such an asshole on the Island, so I don't blame her for trying to get rid of him.
- Ty & Emily: I thought they were interesting separately on other challenges. I think they have been boring, and they won't make it to the final.